CONGRATS to Jim Foehr
-- Hole in one on hole #10 at Redding CC. Jim Receives 70% of our pot
which is $910.00 in CT AM Tour Credits.
Updated on 11/3/2012
who gets a hole in one will receive 70 % of the balance below, in CT. Tour Credits, and the remaining 30 % will
remain in the pot. At the end of the season the top 5 closest to the pin winners will split whatevers left in the pot below.
Guests are not eligible.
HOLE in ONE Pot = $900.00
The pot is at it's MAX.
Remsberg||TPC River Highlands||1' 3"|
|Jim Foehr||The Club at River Oaks||1' 8"|
|Bill Hale||Wintonbury Hills||1' 11"|
|Bill Hale||The Ranch GC||2' 3"|
|Bill McKiegan||CC of Waterbury||2' 4"|
Link to Chris Cote's Golf